Sunday, January 28, 2007

Banana Nut Muffins

I made these muffins for breakfast yesterday and we ended up snacking on them all day. The recipe is very simple and relatively healthy for a muffin. I lowered the fat from the standard recipe I had used, added a whole grain (oatmeal) and cut the sugar.

Banana Nut Muffins

1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup old-fashioned oats
1 t baking powder
1/2 t salt
2T sugar
1 cup milk
1/4 cup canola oil
1 egg
2 medium bananas, mashed
1/2 cup chopped pecans (or any nut you prefer)


Preheat oven to 400F. Mix all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Then spoon into 12 lined or greased muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes.

I used regular paper muffin liners and had some trouble with them sticking to the liners before they were thoroughly cooled. I'm hoping to get some silicone muffin cups soon and see how they work.

1 comment:

グリー said...

今年のクリスマスも後少しですね。グリー内でもクリスマスに備えて異性と交流を持つコミュニティが活発で、自分も今年のクリスマスにお陰で間に合いました!!みなさんもイブを一人で過ごさなくても良いように、グリーで異性をGETしよう