Monday, December 4, 2006

Meatball Sandwiches, Paninis, and Soup

This week I decided to make two recipes from Everyday Italian and one from The Wednesday Chef. Last night, I made Giada de Laurentiis's Grilled Vegetable Paninis and they were delicious. The thick slices of eggplants and zucchini made them hearty and filling even for someone like me who rarely feels as full as she should from vegetarian meals.

Tonight I'm going to make the Mini Meatball Heroes and I think they will be soooo yummy. Meatball sandwiches are something I often crave.

Later this week, I 'm going to make Ribolita de Luana which I read about on The Wednesday Chef. Ribolita is a Tuscan vegetable and bread soup. This version leaves out the bread, but I may experiment with adding it back in. I've been trying to eat more vegetables, and this sounds like a yummy way to do it.

I'd love to hear what everyone else is making this week.

No comments: